Comcare claims

Do you work for a federal government department or a Commonwealth employer such as Australia Post, or the Australian Taxation Office?

Have you suffered a physical or psychological injury arising out of work?

Have you been bullied or harassed?

We can help you with any of the following:

Have your injury accepted by your employer and Comcare – if not it may be necessary for us to have the decisions reviewed and even go to the Adminstrative Appeals Tribunal.

We can get you weekly wages for either past or future periods and also claim medical expenses and rehabilitation.

We can help you obtain compensation for your physical and psychological injuries if you have more than 10% or greater permanent impairment percentage.

You should act now as there are time limits – call us now to help you with an obligation free telephone discussion or face to face consultation.

We want to help you through this difficult period.

Let Us Help With Your Claim

We have been helping people since 1989 with all types of claims, motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation claims, public liability claims, medical negligence claims, superannuation claims, wills and estate challenges.

Request a Free Consultation

There are strict time limits for compensation claims. Contact us now to maximise your claim.

267 Castlereagh St Sydney NSW 2000